** Now offering a $250 hiring bonus until January 30, 2022 and childcare discount **
We’re hiring immediately! We are seeking teachers who bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classrooms. Building Blocks Academy (BBA) looks to staff the center with individuals who are fun, enthusiastic, and genuinely care about families and their child’s development. We encourage collaboration and cherish open communication with children, families, and other colleagues. BBA understands life happens and the Director and Community Board work hard to create an outstanding work-life balance by supporting our staff members. Building Blocks Academy inspires children and teachers to learn and grow together every day.
- Have a high level of workplace flexibility
- No late night or weekends
- Get FREE training including CPR/First Aid certification
- Personalized educational and professional development tracks -Child Development Associate Credential (CDA) or Early Childhood Education degree and gain valuable experience for future roles
- Discounted child care for employees
- FREE meals during working hours
- FUN workplace environment
- And more!
Required Skills and Experience:
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
- Customer service skills and multi-task abilities
- Willing to submit a background check and complete BBA mandatory training
Apply online today at BBA Job Application or apply through Facebook at www.facebook.com/WoodbineBBA.
Building Blocks Academy is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.